TechnipFMC is a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics. To learn more about how we are enhancing the performance of the world’s energy industry, go to www.TechnipFMC.com.
Organization Unit: Waynesburg FRAC 
Business Unit: Surface - US [EWHP]
Work Schedule: Normal (M - F)
Location: Waynesburg , PA
- The Frac Coordinator will assist the Assembly Lead when necessary with the supplier’s team giving them direct work assignment and equipment requirements
- Valve repair / assembly personnel – Ensures that equipment repairs and assembly are ongoing to create an environment
- steady assembly requirements and frac equipment repairs. This is to maintain the workflow necessary to supply the frac customer’s requirement as needed
- Working directly with Distribution Coordinator and Base Manager, Account Managers to accurately determine the equipment needs of the customers
- Ensure frac repair parts are on order in quantities to support current and forecasted volumes of repair work (develop a min-max for frac repair spares)
- Monitor frac utilization; perform SAP functions transfer equipment in and out to well sites and other bases
- Maintains contact and coordination with customer field representatives to ensure accurate and on time delivery.
- Communicates with the FMC Sales and Service Personnel, the dates and times for installation of equipment requirements as needed
- Works closely with other field location staff to ensure the flow of materials meets the customer’s needs and achieves FMC’s goal to support the Fracturing business in different locations in the domestic United States
- Receive frac related equipment into Asset Inventory
- Assign SAP Asset numbers to frac Equipment by following SAP Frac processes
- Makes sure stenciling or information bands are applied to equipment with SAP numbers and maintain the list of all assets assigned to the base Tracks frac Equipment movement within SAP system (Idle) (Shop to Well and back to Shop) (Shop to repair) (from base to base) daily to maintain an accurate utilization percentage on the system to assist management with frac inventory requirements
- Coordinate and manage upcoming frac equipment needs for all the base customers
- Control / manage receiving Reports of frac equipment when it comes in from the field
- Coordinate annual inspections of frac equipment with FMC Fluid Control
- Write FNCR Reports when required by Base Manager.
- Organize and manage the repair or redress of frac equipment. Coordinate with repair technician what needs to be repair next for upcoming jobs.
- Track/ Manage billing dates for each frac job out of the base. Responsible for maintaining Sales orders.
- Coordinate with the customer directly what frac configuration will be required where and when.
- Assist with setting up transportation requirements of frac equipment when necessary.
- Assist with the supervision, under the direction of the Base Manager, of loading and unloading of trucks. Moves in and out of the warehouse, production floor or outside storage facilities by carrying, pushing, rolling or operating hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment and has parts washed as required.
- Must have ability to operate a forklift, overhead crane, hand tools, and power tools.
- Organizes and distributes receiving paperwork for processing.
- Practices good housekeeping in assigned area and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Promptly reports any operational problems or safety issues with machinery, tools or equipment to the Base Manager or other supervisor positions at the facility.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. or equivalent working experience
- Experience in a previous function related to the production of oilfield equipment and an understanding of contracts, freight mechanics and transactions
- A basic knowledge of Surface Wellhead products
- Must demonstrate strong planning skills and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal direction
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with customers, vendors and co-workers in a team based environment required
- Computer skills including Word, Excel
- Ideally, having experience of working in an SAP ERP environment.
It is the policy of TechnipFMC to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law at the TechnipFMC location to which this application is submitted. In Addition, as a Federal Government contractor, TechnipFMC is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources Department.