An Invaluable Reference for Members of the Drilling Industry, from Owner-Operators to Large Contractors, and Anyone Interested In Drilling.
Developed by one of the world's leading authorities on drilling technology, the fifth edition of The Drilling Manual draws on industry expertise to provide the latest drilling methods, safety, risk management, and management practices, and protocols. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and techniques, this edition thoroughly updates the fourth edition and introduces entirely new topics. It includes new coverage on occupational health and safety, adds new sections on coal seam gas, sonic and coil tube drilling, sonic drilling, Dutch cone probing, in hole water or mud hammer drilling, pile top drilling, types of grouting, and improved sections on drilling equipment and maintenance. New sections on drilling applications include underground blast hole drilling, coal seam gas drilling (including well control), trenchless technology and geothermal drilling. It contains heavily illustrated chapters that clearly convey the material.
- Drillers and Their Industry.
- Mathematics and Mechanics.
- Drilling Operations and Methods.
- Drills, Pipes, and Auxiliary Equipment.
- Circulation Fluids and Grouting.
- Tests and Measurements.
- Drilling Applications and Sectors.
- Overcoming Downhole Problems.
- Geology and Mapping for Drillers.
- Information: Logs, Records, and Reports.
- A Guide to Rig and Crew Management.
Our Book Price: 9.99 USD | Amazon Price: 159 USD